Our Consent to Use form permits us to use the data from your tax return to determine if additional tax savings can be obtained in the event of new laws from Congress and other factors. The letter can be viewed in the window below. We’ve made it even easier this year to
read, digitally sign, and return the consent letter to us.
Here are the actions steps you need to take.
- Review the letter in the window below. (Microsoft’s newest browser doesn’t render pdf files well. If you have a blank screen below, go to the next step.)
- Go to the link at the bottom of the window and click to download the document.
- Close your browser and locate the downloaded file.
- Double click on the file to open with the Adobe reader, fill in any required information, and then click in the signature field to digitally sign.
- Under the Adobe File menu, click the “attach to E-mail” and return to firstname.lastname@example.org