Sometimes we forget that the “good old days” weren’t always that good. Here’s a video of accounting done the old-fashioned way, and watching it could help you win a free prize. This is a clip from a dramatization of a classic work of literature. The first three people who can identify what the classic story is (and contact me on my Skype number) will win a prize.
We’ll give you four clues:
- Watch what the guy on the right does while doing his accounting work;
- consider the holiday season that’s approaching soon,
- the story is by an American author,
- . . . and despite what anyone tells you, it’s not an early picture of the SCA office.
Remember that we’re just a click away if you need help.
He is also a founding Board Member and Finance Director of the Fayette Pregnancy Resource Center and serves on the Board of the National Equal Rights Institute.
Latest posts by David Conley (see all)
- Should you be paying “your fair share”:
We destroy another tax myth with facts- March 20, 2019
- Cliff notes of the new tax law:
Our cheat sheet guide to tax reform- March 16, 2019
- March madness-tax humor:
Bracket can be in the eye of the beholder- March 10, 2019