Sometimes we forget that the “good old days” weren’t always that good. Here’s a video of accounting done the old-fashioned way, and watching it could help you win a free prize. This is a clip from a dramatization of a classic work of literature. The first three people who can identify what the classic story is (and contact me on my Skype number) will win a prize.
We’ll give you four clues:
- Watch what the guy on the right does while doing his accounting work;
- consider the holiday season that’s approaching soon,
- the story is by an American author,
- . . . and despite what anyone tells you, it’s not an early picture of the SCA office.
Remember that we’re just a click away if you need help.
- Estate Planning under the Biden Administration:
What's changing and how to react- April 7, 2021
- Thanksgiving Items - November 25, 2020
- Do you receive Social Security, Civil Service, or VA Benefits:
There's some good news and some bad news- November 23, 2020