Sometimes we forget that the “good old days” weren’t always that good. Here’s a video of accounting done the old-fashioned way, and watching it could help you win a free prize. This is a clip from a dramatization of a classic work of literature. The first three people who can identify what the classic story is (and contact me on my Skype number) will win a prize.
We’ll give you four clues:
- Watch what the guy on the right does while doing his accounting work;
- consider the holiday season that’s approaching soon,
- the story is by an American author,
- . . . and despite what anyone tells you, it’s not an early picture of the SCA office.
Remember that we’re just a click away if you need help.
He is also a founding Board Member and Finance Director of the Fayette Pregnancy Resource Center and serves on the Board of the National Equal Rights Institute.
Latest posts by David Conley (see all)
- A Tax Court decision you’re going to hate:
Joint Returns Valid Despite Wife's Forged Signature- September 5, 2018
- Tax Reform in a Picture Format:
10 Major areas of tax reform via our infographic- August 31, 2018
- Hiring your child in your business:
It pays to keep it all in the family- August 10, 2018