Sometimes we forget that the “good old days” weren’t always that good. Here’s a video of accounting done the old-fashioned way, and watching it could help you win a free prize. This is a clip from a dramatization of a classic work of literature. The first three people who can identify what the classic story is (and contact me on my Skype number) will win a prize.
We’ll give you four clues:
- Watch what the guy on the right does while doing his accounting work;
- consider the holiday season that’s approaching soon,
- the story is by an American author,
- . . . and despite what anyone tells you, it’s not an early picture of the SCA office.
Remember that we’re just a click away if you need help.
He is also a founding Board Member and Finance Director of the Fayette Pregnancy Resource Center and serves on the Board of the National Equal Rights Institute.
Latest posts by David Conley (see all)
- Out with the old – in with the new 2020 mileage rates:
Deduction rates change for 2020!- January 2, 2020
- Business Reading List for the Holidays:
Increase your profits by learning the basics of ecomomics- December 27, 2019
- Christmas giving and tax deductions:
How to let Uncle Sam help your favorite charity- December 24, 2019