Sometimes we forget that the “good old days” weren’t always that good. Here’s a video of accounting done the old-fashioned way, and watching it could help you win a free prize. This is a clip from a dramatization of a classic work of literature. The first three people who can identify what the classic story is (and contact me on my Skype number) will win a prize.
We’ll give you four clues:
- Watch what the guy on the right does while doing his accounting work;
- consider the holiday season that’s approaching soon,
- the story is by an American author,
- . . . and despite what anyone tells you, it’s not an early picture of the SCA office.
Remember that we’re just a click away if you need help.
He is also a founding Board Member and Finance Director of the Fayette Pregnancy Resource Center and serves on the Board of the National Equal Rights Institute.
Latest posts by David Conley (see all)
- Tax Reform in picture format:
Our infographic explains 10 key elements of tax reform- November 9, 2018
- What happens when the heirs lose the Will?:
Here's what one family was forced to do.- September 25, 2018
- IRS Amnesty Program ends September 28!:
Non-reported foreign bank accounts will cost you dearly- September 24, 2018